Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Jackpot!

Fresh off finding a load of historical chat logs on my laptop a while ago, I've discovered the mother lode of chat logs buried in a deep, dark folder on my desktop. Re-reading them has been interesting, entertaining, and maybe just a little sad that I am no longer in regular contact with a few people, like F, who was a close friend for a brief period of time.

It's also been enlightening. There are references to things happening that I simply cannot remember, like F talking to BR while she was on a visit here. Or close to a visit here. So I either introduced F to BR or F was talking to BR via my phone while I was in the pub. Or several group chats with people I barely knew, but who seemed to know all about me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...