Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tick.

Yesterday, I ticked off something that has been on my bucket list for longer than I knew what a bucket list was. In fact, it's been on my "to do" list since I was in primary school.

It wasn't anything terribly exciting or unique - simply visit a tourist attraction (albeit one that leaned towards education rather than entertainment). But I loved it and spent the entire day like a little kid, mouth agape at the exhibits.

The other stuff on my bucket list is a lot newer and mostly based around travel to specific locations or attending specific events rather than anything else (e.g. activity based such as parachuting or bungee jumping), mainly because a bucket list (as opposed to a general "to do" list) is only something I've recently considered.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...