Saturday, September 02, 2017

Oooh.

Another work night out. It was only meant to be a few drinks, but six hours of heavy drinking later and I pretty much collapsed into bed. I was half-expecting some drunken messages from Ideas Girl, but thankfully none materialised. We did manage a quick, but stilted conversation when one of my friends was at the bar, but that was the only interaction we had.

We left the bar early-ish and went to another, just around the corner. There, I seemed to grab the attention of a pretty blonde girl who kinda reminded me of one of MM's friends. She disappeared though. We were sitting at a table near the exit, so I've no idea how she managed to get past us, but she must have done. When I went looking for her later, there was no sign of her, and the bar was half-empty, so it's not like I missed her in the crowd. Ah well.

Feeling very lazy today.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...