Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This can't be a good sign.

Over the past few weeks, I've been thinking an awful lot about past dalliances. It's nothing deliberate - I've woken from an unremembered dream with someone in mind. RB, FA2, FBS and a few one night stands/dates who haven't been mentioned before and all within the past few weeks. Last night, it was CAB though this time I remember the dream to an extent.

We meet randomly in a hotel lobby. She looks similar but older and as good as I remember. We go for a drink and a chat in the bar and end up spending the night together when we realise the chemistry is still there. The next morning, as she dresses, I ask for her to stay in touch. She smiles. It's not a happy smile. It's sad or wistful, I can't tell and she walks out the door.

I wake up.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...