Sunday, May 15, 2016

Funkadelic.

The funk that I've been experiencing recently (and the subject of my last post) is still lingering and still as a result of multiple issues.

There is an ongoing work thing. Decisions are being made at a higher level than I have access to. When decisions that are made are, in my opinion, illogical then I have a real hard time processing them. That's what happening now. Decisions are being made that are potentially changing our company's entire character and I don't know how that's going to pan out.

The loneliness thing is still ongoing, though there have been some things to lessen it. KfW2 has played her part as always. I was at her house a few weeks ago for a few drinks and it's always great to catch up with her. There was another impromptu night when FP and myself bumped into her and her friend in town. Her company is always welcome.

Sports Girl has bee flaky again, though she did admit to why she was so adamant about my presence at her form event. There was match-making going on. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that the person in question is a good match, but it's nice to know that SG has her heart in the right place. Plus, she knows me well enough not to make a big deal. There was other news about GM and SG. It's not surprising news, but it is big news.

Bit still, despite what has been an active enough few weeks, the funk lingers on. There is other stuff coming up over the next few weeks that could help alleviate the funk, but the singledom thing is still there and is still bothering me a little.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...