Thursday, February 25, 2016

Talking and drinking.

KfW2 has been and gone and it was a great night. We sat and chatted in my place - she's the first person to have come purely for a social visit, so from that perspective it's nice to break that duck. I hope that there will be many more nights with people coming round. Not necessarily parties, just chilled out gatherings.

We covered all the usual stuff - her family, our respective new houses, Sports Girl (and my romantic status) and more. It was late when KfW2's hubby turned up,  very late in fact and that meant that today wasn't particularly enjoyable and seemed to last forever.

Despite suggesting at Christmas that I look to SG for sex ("To get you back on the horse"), yesterday she took a different stance after I admitted that I couldn't get a read on her. KfW2 implied that I shouldn't be looking at bedding SG as she is now a friend, but I was planning on addressing that. KfW2 is correct in that I have to be careful if I pursue this angle or risk losing a friend.

There's an outside chance that SG could come over at the weekend. It's something I've been trying to get for a while. It's not just the sex, it would be nice to have a proper conversation with her. Nearly everything personal I've learned about her has been as a result of a Whatsapp conversation. And vice versa - the personal stuff I've shared was never in person.

The conversation around SG lasted quite a while. KfW2 said that she thought SG was tactile when drunk, also that she was naive and quite, quite bonkers. None of it was said maliciously - KfW2 herself has a mad female friend and we both agreed that they're very similar.

I wasn't drunk last night, but I wasn't sober either.

As it happens, SG asked me how last night went and I'd said it was nice to speak to KfW2 in person cos text-based chats just don't cut it. She agreed. We've had this chat before, which kinda makes her reluctance to come over puzzling.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...