Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dreams.

A throwaway comment by GM in a conversation last night reminded me of CB. I've often said that I don't do regrets, but when it comes to the day when I look back, she'll be one of the few. Or rather, not taking the chance I had to talk to her will be one of the few. Still, at least this time, I've avoided the temptation of Facebook stalking her. Go me. I think.

I also had a weird dream a few nights ago. I was out on a date with a cute girl from work (who I've swapped at most about a dozen words with and danced with once at a work event) and it was going exceedingly well, then when I went to the bar, I got chatting to another girl who was asking me about my date. It was Sports Girl! Except, she was blind. And on a date of her own. The ending is slightly fuzzy - I think we chatted for a bit then went back to our respective dates, but I can't remember what happened after that.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Using Sports Girl for company/moral support on some dating adventures.... there's an idea eh? ;)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...