Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Oh FFS.

Sometimes, things seem to be going too well. Obviously, that's all relative. The issues I've posted about recently are still there, but a few other bits and pieces were papering over the cracks. All-in-all though, I had plenty to look forward to between now and Christmas that could and would keep me busy and was starting to get into a more positive frame of mind.

A phone call at 5PM earlier put paid to that and shattered my mood. There's a problem. It's not insurmountable, but it's come out of left field, is a massive pain in the arse and is probably going to require me to call in a favour from family that I really don't want to.

Everything at the minute is time-critical because of the looming lease renewal on the current house. I need to get everything sorted before or on the day it lapses to save even more hassle, so the last thing I needed right now were further complications.

The next few days will be critical.

By the time Friday comes round, I'll be more than in the mood to go out for drinks with D, FBS and Friction Guy. Saturday won't be fun as a result!


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...