Thursday, August 13, 2015

???

There is a ton of stuff going on at the moment that I will probably post about when they settle down into something more concrete, but I felt the need to put finger to keyboard today for a specific reason - the mood I am in.

As always, it's a combination of factors. Stress (from the aforementioned "ton of stuff"), tiredness, funk (yes, that usual one) and a few others that have all been poured into a massive cauldron and left me feeling confused. About everything.

I was at a funeral today (a friend's parent rather than anyone closer to home) with some friends. CH was there with GB and she never looked in my direction once in the thirty minutes that we were in the same space. That in itself wasn't a huge problem - I know what CH is like and even though I still think she's massively in the wrong, she's not going to change.

Anyway, afterwards, I spoke to FC about it as they're friendly. FC suggested that we sort it out. He reckoned it was a waste that we weren't speaking. I said that I was open to that, but it was my desire to talk to CH that caused this schism in the first place. FC and Sports Girl then suggested we need a kind of mediator. Again, it's not something I am against per se, but CH is the stumbling block here. While I am not suggesting that GM is the mediator, I have been meaning to have a conversation with him about the CH thing for quite a while now.

Officially (because CH hasn't ever told me), I am in the dark about CH. It was only that KfW2 told me or else I'd have been none the wiser. In fact, it was after I'd given up asking for lunch or coffee dates for a chat that CH apparently went into her mood.

Still, the mediator idea has piqued my interest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out.

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...