Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Quick post.

I keep complaining here about the fact that while I go through phases of meeting people (in general, not one night stands or dates), it seems that it's rare that I meet people in whom I am genuinely interested. Or to use my own terminology - "girlfriend material".

In my younger days, I'd know quite quite if the young lady I was attracted to was a hookup or something with more potential. Most of the time, that turned out to be the case.

Over the past week, I've met three attractive women that would fall into the classification of "girlfriend material". We have mutual friends, but they're all unavailable for various reasons.

Shame that!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...