Saturday, February 28, 2015

Not talking.

The CH thing isn't resolved despite my hopes that it would be (and the previous, time-delayed post). It is hopefully in-hand though. CH has returned from her foreign holiday and there was an agreement made that we would meet for lunch when she came back.

I wasn't expecting that to be immediately she came back, so only being in work last week for three days and potentially only in the office for one day meant I wasn't having any expectations.

I do have expectations for next week. CH still hasn't spoken to me since her return, which is disappointing. I don't know if her lack of initiative in conversations has sunk in, so I'll have to bring it up when we talk... if we talk.

I don't believe that she thinks she's done anything wrong. In fact, there's evidence briefly mentioned in this post that she probably thinks I am in the wrong. That's something we'll need to talk about.

I think that if I haven't heard anything from CH by the end of this next working week (lunch would be ideal, but I would take her striking up a conversation) that I'll have to finally pull the plug. It's half-done anyway as I've not made any effort (beyond trying to resolve this via text) in a month. I doubt she's noticed that though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...