Thursday, February 26, 2015

CH - the outcome

It's currently nearly 7PM on Jan 22nd 2015. At the end of February 2011, CH and I were introduced. I'm going to future date this post to automatically display on the exact time we were first introduced, just out of interest.

That makes today our four year "anniversary"... or that WILL make it our four year anniversary. I realised recently that, at least in the short-term, I've been doing all the work in the friendship and that annoyed me. It's been a week since we last "talked" and I started that conversation asking her to call down to see me when she was next free as I had something for her from KfW2.  What I was going to do was take a step back and see what she did between writing this and it being auto-posted.

But I've been having a conversation with USHW where I've just complained that FA2 never gave me a chance to fix our relationship and how that annoyed me at the time. I know that what CH and I have is not a relationship and despite CH's drunken texts in August where she pretty much said I was awesome, it's still very much a one-sided thing. I want to address that, but part of me thinks that the tone of that conversation isn't very platonic.

If I am as awesome as CH says then she should be initiating more contact, making sure she keeps appointments (i.e. social nights out), being more reliable etc.

So, despite my misgivings about tone, I think I'm going to go back on my plan and I am going to take the initiative one last time. I just hope she realises what's at stake.

By the time this post is scheduled, I should know, one way or the other, how this has panned out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...