Saturday, February 07, 2015

Just what the doctor ordered.

A few nights ago, KfW2 and I had our long awaited Big Night Out. It's something we had planned months ago - late last summer, in fact. Originally, it was going to be the end of November along with CH, but we all know how that panned out.

I took a day off work and we met in one of our mutually favourite bars. KfW2 polished off her first few drinks rather quickly, setting the tone for the night. We ended up at a few bars, the latter few had bands playing as well, so we enjoyed the music. KfW2 found a photo I'd saved on my phone of the actress's Tinder profile that I'd wanted to send to USHW and quizzed me about it. KfW2 then both of us spent ages trying to replicate her pose, while taking photos/selfies. We touched briefly on the CH thing - I'd mentioned that I wanted to give her one actual chance to address the issues. It seems churlish of me to simply reduce contact with her without giving her a chance to see my point of view. KfW2 agreed. KfW2 also let it slip that she knew a couple of secrets that she wasn't allowed to share, especially not with me. I tried a little to get her to confess, but she was being stubborn. I might try again a little, cos I hate not knowing and I am inquisitive. She shouldn't have said initially, but she was very drunk.

KfW2 asked me the next day had I seen any women while we were out, but I hadn't. Well, that's not strictly true. Before she had shown up (she's perennially late), I saw a few cute girls, but none of them appeared to be single. Once KfW2 showed up, I didn't really look around me, I was enjoying myself so much.

Despite nothing newsworthy happening, I had a brilliant night out. KfW2 is always great company and after the revelations of the past week or so, it was a night I really needed. I think she enjoyed herself just as much which I'm pleased to hear and we've already agreed that we'll do it again very soon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...