Monday, December 05, 2011

Meh 2... Meh Harder.

My funk from yesterday has continued today. This is unusual. In the past when I've had off days with regards my relationship status, it's been a little niggle at the back of my mind, but this current on, so far, is occupying a great deal of my though over these past two days.

I'll be honest, yesterday, I thought I was starting to look at KfW2 less than platonic way and that concerned me, because KfW2 is a friend (and I mean that properly, not just as "someone I know") but I don't think that's the issue now. I will say that KfW2 has a lot of characteristics that I look for in someone, but there's also that I think I saw KfW2 with her boyfriend on Saturday night and that stirred something. It was nice to see a relationship just work, especially after listening to DSC and her own train wreck of a relationship pretty much constantly for the past 18 months and I think that prompted me to want that myself... especially with someone as cool and attractive as KfW2.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...