Friday, December 30, 2011

Bleh.

Right now, I should be having lunch either with DSC or AM and QC1. I know (and understand) why the DSC thing fell through, but I'm still waiting for AM to tell me where we're meant to be meeting this afternoon. Given that she originally only gave me about 36 hours notice during the usually busy Xmas period, it's understandable that I couldn't originally commit, but when I asked her to keep me informed so that I would turn up if I could, I had expected to have a message this morning.

QC1's and AM's contact is horrendous. I gave up long ago the idea that I should chase them up when they made half-assed arrangements like this. I used to consider them to be really close friends, people I could talk to, but I need people to be more reliable.

I'm also trying to figure out what to do tomorrow night. There were at least three potential parties in the planning and one of them has fallen through due to something that's happened with KfW2, but there were two others that I had high hopes for, but have heard nothing so far. I've already said that I really like NYE. It's always been the best night of the holiday season for me and I love spending it with family and friends, but that's looking unlikely this year so I have about 24 hours to see what's happening and scrounge myself an invite.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...