Sunday, December 11, 2011

Socially speaking

Out with M on Friday night, but MM and MMBF weren't in attendance, sadly. They were off on their own girly night out. It was a good night out - it always is with M, but I want to see if there's anything going with MMBF. God knows that the past few times we've met, M's been bigging her up. I don't know if this is part of any match-making that might be going on, or if he's simply stating facts about MMBF.

After a few rain checks, I'm also meant to be seeing FP tonight for a few drinks. We've not had a proper chat in ages, so I do kinds hope we do meet up.

This week, I'm also going out on the lash with KfW2, one of her friends from work and her boyfriend. It should be good fun - she's good company. I've met her boyfriend a few times, albeit briefly, and he seems like a good lad.

And, just another little note I shall drop in here - I'm getting busy again at work, which is good. When I first started this new position, nearly 18 months ago, I was hoping that after two years, I could consider moving elsewhere and take the large pay rise that would go with it, but my own advancement has been a lot slower than I would have liked, so I still have a lot to learn.

Also, I've been procrastinating about getting a routine going at the gym. I really need to start losing weight. Fitness is a factor too, but in all honesty, the weight is an issue to me. I need to get up off my ass and start doing something.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...