Friday, November 18, 2011

Dreams.

I had a weird dream last night. I woke up around 3AM to the sound of what appeared to be the couple above fucking the brains out of each other - this bit isn't part of the dream, but I imagine it's what prompted it. I rolled over and went to sleep and sometime between then and waking up again at 8AM, I had a dream where I was dating RB. I can't remember the specifics, but we were on holiday somewhere and instead of sharing a room with her, I was sharing a room with DSC. RB was sharing a room with another, unidentified woman. Also popping into the dream were a bloke from work (who's one of the most miserable, negative people you will ever find) and KfW2 who appeared to be romantically tied to the miserable bloke. beyond that, I don't remember an awful lot. I've posted dreams on here before when I feel they should make sense and I feel this one should. Both KfW2 and DSC are important in my life right now, just for being good friends. RB did figure prominently in my life for a brief time and this other guy is currently the bane of my life because I'm fed up trying to get him to be his own person - he has an awful habit of not making his own mind up on anything.

Regardless of what the dream actually meant, the couple fucking last night, with KfW2 and RB (both of whom I think are very attractive, sexy women) has meant that today has been an incredibly frustrating day.

Hopefully, a few pints with M in the pub later will take my mind off that!

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...