Sunday, November 13, 2011

Laziness and procrastination

I haven't posted anything meaty in a bit - there are no excuses, just laziness and procrastination. There are things I want to say, but I can never find the energy to sit down and type them up.

Nothing's happened so far with MMBF despite the handy links of MM, QC2 and M. I shall plan on getting M out next week for beers and seeing how the land lies. I still remain suitably confused regarding where to go with MMBF, but I think I shall put this uncertainty to the side and just go with the flow. At least, that's USHW's advice. USHW is being more decisive. She reckons that if I can't nail it down, then there's nothing to nail down - feelings-wise. I dunno.

Regardless, M should be back from his honeymoon, so it's about time we headed out for some beers. I don't want to make a HUGE night of it because the next night is a night out with D, FBS etc. and they're usually extremely drunken. However, if I get in there early enough, MM might well arrange a girly night out while M and I are solving the world's problems and if that happens, we're bound to hook up with the girls later that evening.

I'll start things moving tomorrow.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...