A blast from the past... a friend and I were talking about forgotten totty from yesteryear and this was my contribution: Gemma Atkinson. I've never watched any of the TV programmes that she was in, but there's no denying she's a sexy, attractive woman.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Que sera sera
Right about now, I should be leaving the house to meet KfW2 for dinner and drinks. A "date" that I've been trying to arrange f...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment