Saturday, October 03, 2009

Girls! Girls! Girls?

Over the past few weeks, while pretty much everything has been falling to pieces, one thing hasn’t. The dating/girls thing has been almost the complete opposite. I got an email from a girl on the online dating site that I’ve replied to after a semi-strange incident (more on this later). QC1, as mentioned before, has offered a blind date with a girl she knows that I’m still considering and last night, a co-worker that I barely know, offered to set me up with one of her friends... although got side-tracked and that never panned out. So, the girl/dating thing seems to be getting quite interesting.

Oh, and that semi-strange incident I was telling you about, well, I was walking home from work the other day and I saw a girl that resembled this girl’s description of herself – average build, brunette etc. Obviously, this doesn’t narrow things down a lot, but she did mention that she lives in the same vague area of the city that I do and that she has a pet... and this brunette girl (quite nice looking too) had the same pet. It’s nothing conclusive, but would narrow things down an awful lot. While the odds are still stacked against this cute girl in the park being the same girl, it did at least prompt me to reply and there are the beginnings of an email conversation there. Who knows where this will lead?

Sadly, the two outstanding girls that I've messaged on the site have made no effort to reply or at least turn me down. That kind of behaviour really annoys me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...