Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yin and yang.

So after the day with E, the subsequent relaxing recovery day, today was back to work.

It was quite good, actually. Sarah Silverman co-worker came over for a chat, interrogating me about my absence. Like plenty of women, when she heard I was out and about with E, her gossip radar picked up and when she asked if we were an item (or had any history of being an item or any intentions of being an item) I, of course, answered in the negative.

Either way, it's nice to actually sit down and chat to SSCW (as she will be known from now on) and I wish it was something we could do more often. I think she likes me, as opposed to being someone she works with, because the people she sits around aren't the type for conversations, instead burying themselves in their work. With me, she gets a bit of banter and I think she enjoys that.

While out and about at lunchtime, I spotted Pretty Blonde. It's been months since I realised she'd left our employer, but possibly longer since she had actually left. It was the same old story, mind you. Eye contact, something that might have been a spark of interest ( it could just as easily been recognition), though I was with a co-worker, so no chance of striking up a conversation. My stance remains... if I see her in a bar when I'm out with mates rather than co-workers, I'll talk to her. Actually, I guess the same would apply to Lickable Girl, too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...