Monday, October 22, 2007

Yay!

I was in contact with E today and we've provisionally arranged to meet tomorrow. She'll get back to me tomorrow about the exact time, though I'm hoping for a time quite close to 5 PM which will give us time to grab something to eat and hit the pub.

She first suggested a later time, because she's busy during the day, but I want to maximise the time we have before she returns home at the end of the week.

I should try and get hold of QC2 because, after our prolonged email chat at the start of September, things went quiet until she completed her college work, which should be done by now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...