Sunday, October 21, 2007

Misc.

Over the past few days, things have been up and down, socially speaking. Friday, I managed to get out for a few drinks with FP after a terrible day at work involving a new guy. It's not that he doesn't know his stuff, but rather he's clueless about doing stuff himself and requires constant attention.

There were plans for beers last night, but these were cancelled when FP decided he'd had too heavy a night on Friday, not getting back to his place until nearly dawn.

Next week is a short work week for me. I'm off from Friday until the Tuesday to go to a wedding out of town (BW's). It's near to where F lives, so I might be able to catch her for a quick drink on Sunday if things go according to plan. I'll probably hold off on contacting her about it until things become clearer as I hate making semi-arrangements and then cancelling them. I'll be travelling with others, so they'll have to be considered too. It'll probably be last minute, but we'll see.

E's not been in contact since out last night out, which is strange as I had thought for sure she'd be interested in meeting again. I've left a couple of text messages, so I'm in no doubt she'll get back to me soon. She returns home on the 29th, I think, so there's not much time to see her and there's a couple of things I'd like to chat to her about, too. I can do that via email though, it's nothing so important that face to face contact is required.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...