Wednesday, October 24, 2007

:S [It's a smilie...]

The problem I have with E is that she's hard to read. The main issue is the lack of physical contact which means that it can be hard to gauge how close we are. I have a similar problem with QC2, but strangely, while we're not as close as E and I are, I know exactly where QC2 and I stand.

I know that we're not tactile (I hug and kiss loads of my platonic female friends, but not QC2... or E to a certain extent) and most of the time, QC2 and I only skim the surfaces of our private lives (though admittedly, E and I do share a little more than that), though I do have a good idea of where QC2 and I stand, it's harder to tell the same about E and myself.

Tonight, we met as planned. I had a fantastic night, as I usually do with E, but when we called it quits at the end of the night, that was it. It was pretty much exactly like our parting last year (see this post) which was left just as if I would see her tomorrow as a normal routine.

When she first came home and we met up, she was very open - a huge hug and she tilted her head sideways, almost demanding a platonic kiss (I obliged), but tonight was nearly the opposite. Not closed off entirely, but certainly not expecting anything or open to any physical signs of affection. Girls are weird. Perhaps it's just E?

It's no wonder I'm single... I don't understand women at all!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...