Saturday, September 01, 2007

Future plans

The next few months are going to be busy, in a good way. E's coming home for a week soon ( we were chatting last night) and we've already made tentative arrangements to meet up. With any luck, I'll have her company for a whole day and evening (contrast that with FA2 who travelled from the same place, stayed for a couple of months and didn't even call while she was in the country). During that time, I plan to set down my plans to visit her, which will call on her to make some time available to do some travelling. I think she'll be up for the idea in principle, but she's already taking a load of holidays to come home, plus some family is returning with her for a while. That could well eat into any holiday time she has planned for the next few months at least.

If she can't or won't spend the time, I'm not sure I'll do the travelling. I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram or anything, but I prefer travelling with others. The act of sharing the experiences make the experiences worthwhile. I enjoyed my time in NZ when I was there a few years ago, but then entire adventure would have been so much better from my perspective had I been sharing it with at least one other person. E would understand, and hopefully, she'll be in agreement when she's home. We can spend the next few months deciding exactly where to go, what to do and what to see. That in itself will be fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...