Saturday, September 29, 2007

Expletive

So FP didn't get back to me at all a few days ago, which is annoying. As with any arrangements made with FP, I don't set much faith in them unless they're confirmed with venues, times and attendees, so it's not as if I was hanging around waiting on him or anytihng.

Still, just to keep the trend going, QC1 managed to let me down spectacularly yesterday. Despite having tentative plans for tonight in place for well over a week now and an email just to confirm sent on Thursday, I was given a text message yesterday at 10 AM asking if we could change the plans to last night at 5 PM. Sorry, QC1, but no can do. I am fairly flexible, but even that's too short notice for me. Grrr... Who knows when we'll next see each other, it's not as if we meet up regularly or anything.

Anyway, that cleared tonight's schedule for FP and I to head out. Supposedly. FP has agreed in principle, but whether this translates to us hitting a pub this evening remains to be seen. I fully expect a decision to be made around 8 PM, last minute as per usual, not the 6PM (ish) that any normal person would choose to make a decision so that others could plan their evenings...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...