Monday, September 10, 2007

yet more whinging!

Later this week, I'm taking a few days off work. These are days I should have taken last month, but never got around to because stuff came up at work and I had to go into the office. Now, with two days to go, a project is behind schedule and I need to get it on schedule by Wednesday night which is going to take a lot of work and probably two long days tomorrow and Wednesday.

It's kinda due to a lack of knowledge on my part, but also to do with a lack of centralised knowledge and training which I've been suggesting to the boss for months now. it makes is harder for us to do our jobs effectively and efficiently, but also makes it harder to integrate new people into our team.

I will get this project back on schedule and I will get my two days off.

I'm looking forward to them, but more importantly right now, I think I need them.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...