It's almost three years to the very second that I first met V.
Weird how these things pop into your mind, isn't it? Despite the fact it was in a different time zone, three years ago, I can still remember it clearly.
Obviously things have since gone tits up with that particular friendship, but it was nice to reminisce for five minutes.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong end of the stick.
It was one of those frustrating meetings with CC: I tried to explain a minor dilemma, CC completely misunderstands what I am saying, decrees...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment