I was bored, so I changed the template.
I'm not sure I like this new Blogger template stuff. I want to be able to have columns of stuff on both sides of the main blog, but Bloggers new templating system doesn't easily allow for that.
This'll do for the meantime until I find something I like better (probably not difficult) or I find out how to create a three column blog.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wrong end of the stick.
It was one of those frustrating meetings with CC: I tried to explain a minor dilemma, CC completely misunderstands what I am saying, decrees...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment