Sunday, March 26, 2006

Finish Finnish.

The emails from the Finnish girl have dried up and they never really got beyond the smalltalk stage anyway. I did my best, right up until the last email from her which was very much a dead end one not inviting further discussion. I did send off another one afterwards, but that was a few days ago and I'm not expecting to hear from her again.

So, as a question to you females out there... Why was she so desperate to get contact details off of me? We only spoke for a few hours, there was nothing ever going to happen apart from a pen-friends kind of thing (which is slightly weird I suppose when you're 30+), but still might have been cool. I dunno...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...