Sunday, March 12, 2006

Questioning my own behaviour.

When I first started this blog, it was for my own reasons. It wasn't because I thought anyone would be interested in my life (or more accurately, these isolated incidents in my life) but that I would write these things down as a cathartic exercise interspersed with various other thoughts going through my head.

No-one knows who I am, apart from one person and the aim was to keep myself to myself and just write the blog. I could have done the same thing with a private blog, but really I don't think it would be the release that I sometimes want or need it to be if I didn't think that someone popped by randomly every now and again and read it.

I keep hitting the random blog button and seeking out other blogs, mainly for entertainment and have found a few great ones but always watched from afar. Today, though, I've done something I didn't think I'd ever do. I've left comments for other people on their blogs and not anonymously either. They're done with my username for this blog. I wonder why I did that? Is it tied in with the fact I've made about four posts today when I can sometimes barely remember this blog even exists?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...