Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well, well. (It's a hole in the ground you get water from).

It's been a busy few weeks. Work has been mad - everything's gone tits up over the past fortnight, and there's a HUGE project to be handed in over the course of the new few days, so it's a busy time as you can imagine.

I still managed to get away with the boys recently to one of the Baltic states. Had a great time - beer was cheap, food was cheap and there were plenty of people to talk to. I even managed to get an email address of a girl from Finland. It'll be interesting to see what that's all about - she did all the chasing for contact details, though I wasn't able to offer mine at the time (too drunk y'see). Still, I think I prefer it this way as it put the onus of contact on me. I'll drop her a line next week.

I still haven't seen or heard from PD or E in ages. I emailled PD today and I'll drop E a text tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...