Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Gym.

Finally made it to my induction at the gym today. Didn't do a lot - maybe about 40 mins worth of (very light) exercise, but it reminded me how good it feels to actually burn a lot of energy that way. You do end up feeling a lot better for it, even if it rips your heart out at the time. I got to meet GC though and learn about the machines and have a brief chat about what my goals were.

So, I have another appointment with the lovely GC next week (who was indeed easy on the eye) to get me through an initial session and draw up a plan for me to follow on my own, then I should get back to her every 4 to 6 weeks to adjust my fitness plan based on my goals, targets and ability.

I am looking forward to it and hopefully I shall see results sooner rather than later. Actually, if I am to keep this up, seeing some sort of results quite soon is probably a necessity.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...