Sunday, July 17, 2005

The weekend.

Ah. An excellent weekend all round, and it's not over yet. Spent Friday night catching up with old friends (and then half of Saturday fixing their PC problems), both of which I enjoyed immensely. Yes, I am a social nerd! The downside was being awoken at 5am on Saturday after 5 hours sleep when my friend's son decided to get out of bed and shout (he has no volume control in his voice - everything's said at "shouty" level).

Saturday night was spent out with my sister, bro-in-law and a few friends in a belated birthday celebration, which was also good fun. I also got some perving in at a cute waitress, which was nice. Was awoken at 7am this morning by my nephew who was staying over. I guess I'll be having an early night tonight.

Now spending a lazy Sunday reading and generally doing nothing in particular. Bliss.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...