Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Fun!

Spent the weekend at a mate's house, out of the city last weekend. I think I need a new liver. Got horrendously drunk both night, but the second was at my friend's friend's friend's house, at a party. I'm not fond of those kinds of invites as I'm never sure that I'm simply tagging along or actually invited.

This time I was invited, but mainly because my friend was invited along at the request of *gasp* a girl! We'd both met this girl before - a few months back, and my friend, as they say, was quite taken with her. It appears that the feeling was mutual, as it was she who asked for my friend to be invited. However, for reasons still unknown, she left early which meant that another girl ended up "becoming friendly" with my friend. Much hilarity ensued.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...