Sunday, June 05, 2005

Are you listening?

One thing that I have learned from my friends (and especially my female chums) is that I'm a good listener. It's not something I ever worked at because I've always preferred listening to talking, so it all kinda came naturally.

Tonight showed pretty much what I'm capable of (he says, his ego rapidly inflating...) An acquaintance, whom I've only started speaking to on MSN recently, was/is having a spot of bf trouble. She's no reason to trust me - we barely know each other having had less than a dozen MSN chats over a month, but she still managed to open up tonight (although, in all honestly, she didn't open up fully).

As usual, the other party then gets all guilty like, apologising and telling me that i must surely be bored. However, the fact of the matter is, I like listening.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...