Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Me, the racist.

Someone accused me today of making 'racist' jibes. When I say "someone", I mean the idiot I was talking about in my previous post. He has a habit, as I said, of using the phrases "you're wrong" or "you're mis-representing the truth". It's hard to say if he uses this because he disagrees or if he thinks you're lying, so I called him on it today.

I am not sure if he was born in France*, or if he is of French blood, there I think he considers himself to be French rather than English though.

Anyway, he accused me of exaggerating today, and I called him on this. I asked him if 'exaggerating' was French for lying. Rather than answer the question, he then starts making 'racist' accusations. Personally, I was questioning whether he was calling me a liar and trying to hide it, his nationality doesn't come into it. Fucking idiot.

*Nationality changed to protect identity.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...