Monday, February 16, 2026

Under where?

I came across a picture of Alison Brie earlier. It's probably a picture that I've posted before on the blog, though this version is in black and white rather than colour.

She's wearing a vest top and some boy shorts underwear. I've always liked boy shorts on women. I've always liked vest tops too, if I am being honest. There's a certain style of boy short, too, that really does it for me. Not the style pictured below, but a more low-cut style. Is "low cut" the correct phrase? I dunno. I know in my head what I mean, though.


Take the ones pictured above, with the same leg, but the waistband doesn't go as high. A slightly skimpier version. Oh yeah baby.

No comments:

Walking softly.

I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...