I'm feeling a bit run down and de-motivated in work (though for no actual reason that I can tell). I've cancelled meeting Nerdy Girl tonight because I'm really low energy, and I spent an hour this afternoon looking at nice hotels in various cities in the UK and beyond because I'd like a change of scenery. Ho hum.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment