When I arrived at KfW2's house last night, she was already drinking cocktails with a neighbour. Pina Coladas, in fact. Classic KfW2. However, that's not the talking point. The talking point was that KfW2's neighbour was the spitting image of CAB. We ended up persuading her to stay and it was a fun night. I've not been that drunk in a long time. I don't like being drunk, but I called it a night before I got too drunk. Back home now and an afternoon on the sofa, watching TV is the plan for today.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment