KfW2 just messaged. We're good for next week. Next week? Yesterday, we were aiming for the end of next month. I'm not complaining per se, but this is the type of dizziness that KfW2 shows when arranging things. I am free next weekend, so it's not like the date's inconvenient to me. I have messaged back, making sure she's got her dates right. I bet she hasn't.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment