As expected, our monthly work night out has just been announced for the end of next week. I've already posted in our shared chat in work that has Quiet Girl and Stalky Guy in it. No replies as yet, but fingers crossed. It'd be good to get out and socialise and do some people watching. I've barely left the house this month.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment