AM posted on my New Year's post on Facebook. Unsurprisingly, it's the same old "we really must meet up soon". She won't, though, make any effort. I'm still waiting for the meet up she promised at FP's funeral, over two years ago.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
D'oh!
I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment