Sunday, October 13, 2024

Time out.

I've got a day off booked at the end of the week. A friend is coming over for a stag weekend and I'm not invited, though I think we're meant to be meeting for drinks on Thursday. I say "friend", but he's a guy I chat to from one of the online forums I'm a member of and we do some gaming together.

I've met him before - he and his fiance were in my home town about ten years ago, but I cut the night short because of a last-minute message from G who'd come home.

But I've got a two-week training course coming up at the start of next month and I still have nearly two weeks of personal time to take. I'm feeling a little... dunno... not quite a funk but definitely not my usual self. I could do with another day. I might have to look into that and see how the rest of the year is going to pan out and plan accordingly.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...