Saturday, October 12, 2024

Themes

For the second night in a row, I've had a dream that involved being somewhere foreign, and a woman. This time, I think it was Malta. I've only been there once, on a group holiday with KfW2 amongst others, and I've not thought about that in ages.

This time, the woman in question was an attractive girl from school. I think I've posted about her before: she was a girl that I accidentally saw naked at a friend's house party. I had a mild crush on her at school - she was very attractive, had an amazing figure, but was also really down to earth and generally nice.

In the dream, I bumped into her in Malta, we went for drinks, she explained that she was thinking about emigrating to Malta and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

We then spent the next few days exploring Malta to find somewhere for her to live. I woke before any kind of resolution.

I've not thought about this girl in months - she pops up on my Facebook feed semi-frequently, but that's the height of it. We've not spoken in years and she wasn't at our school reunion a few years back. So, it was all somewhat random having these things figure in the dream.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...