Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sigh.

Facebook reminded me today that it's five years since Sports Girl explicitly said that she liked me. I was horrifically drunk, but I am still pretty sure that it was meant in a non-platonic way. Circumstances at the time meant that, even if I had spotted this and been in a position to make something happen, I couldn't.

And as it would eventually transpire, maybe that was a good thing, given how utterly bonkers she turned out to be when she and GM eventually split up.

She might be stunningly attractive (and on this night, she was dressed in a Wonder Woman costume that accentuated her figure), but that doesn't excuse horrible bad behaviour. I did spend a nice few minutes going through the photos from that night though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...