Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sigh.

As one of my Facebook memories for today, I had posted a picture of a beer. I used to have a habit of doing this, especially if I was out in the middle of the week. The photo, and comment, makes no mention of who I might have been out with.

However, the comments under the photo are more revealing. QC2 asked if it was with someone fabulous. And it appeared that it was... QC2 herself!

It's been too long since I spoke to QC2, and the last time was a text message after she butt dialled me, the morning after I moved into my new house.

It feels weird reaching out after eight plus years of silence, but I do miss her.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...