Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sigh (Part 2).

I'm angry just thinking about it, but off the back of this post, I now have all the answers I was seeking.

And just like the close-but-no-cigar result of getting the half grade increase, I'm getting half the amount as a resultant pay rise that I was aiming for.

So, in total, that means that I'm getting a quarter of what I was hoping for at the start of all this. Just like before, it feels like a backhanded compliment.

I've taken on more responsibility than any one else in the team, at a much lower grade, yet my performance scores still can't match those of my peers for no logical reason.

I love what I do and I really like the people I do it with, The stumbling block here is the management and their recognition of our individual contribution.

I need to seriously consider moving on, be that an internal move or to a completely new company.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...