Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ready to go.

A conversation with FP a few days ago could help me with some motivation and goals over the next few months. There was a chat about travel around July or August time. If that went ahead (and I'm hoping to come to some sort of solid agreement within a week or so), then that gives me motivation and a timeline to get back into fitness and weight loss.

I've no idea of the actual size of the problem - I've not stepped on any scales in over a year - but I know that it'll be at least as tough as when I did this a few years ago. I'm still not convinced about my shoulder - there's still, some pain in it when I move in a particular way, but I'm guessing that's a healing issue rather than the original issue still occurring and may involve physiotherapy.

As usual, the rough plan is to increase my activity levels, better portion management, drink more water and make tweaks to my diet to be more healthy are what I need to do.

Yoga, some weights, maybe a Couch to 5K program as well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...