Monday, March 06, 2017

At last.

Despite never seeing things that are right in front of me, when it's to do with other people, little passes me by. I've been utterly convinced since the start of February, for example, that the GM and SG romance was over.

It had hit a rocky patch over Xmas, and as far as I was concerned, it was on its last legs after that.

But it was SG's behaviour on Facebook that alerted me to the breakup. It just changed.

A night out with GM and SG a few weeks later confirmed it when SG was more tactile and affectionate with me than she was with her "boyfriend".

They've now effectively admitted it, so it's out in the open. Now we have to manage the fallout of two friends breaking up with each other.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...